Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so thought I would say hello. Attached is the most recent picture of me (on my recent wedding day) :eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
nuttytart said:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so thought I would say hello. Attached is the most recent picture of me (on my recent wedding day) :eek: :eek:
Awww well congradulations to you and welcome to the community :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you - there is some interesting reading on here - good to read news on hockey other than what is happening in the uk (especially now our season is all but over)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hmm i added some to my site.. other than that.. this thread has been dead a few days... :(

·
Banned
961 Posts
Hnic Set At Montreal Forum

Here is a photo of me taken in 1995 inside the montreal forum on the hockey night in canada tv set.i also had a photo taken on the HNIC french set also.

·
Registered
90 Posts
HabsRule said:
Time to bring it back to life. Me and Evan.
It really is good too see people spending some good old quailty time with their kids :)

410 Posts
I did not expect Habsrule to look anything like that. Donald, that's a great picture you have also. Anyways here's my picture taken in 1980s when I was in my late 30s.

I may not look as professional as I do now since it was the 80s and since I was hanging out with some childhood friends. I don't wear glasses anymore, nor a tooque.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts