Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any other former HFs members get the message: group is not athourized to blah blah blah, when you go to use your points. I get it for ANYTHING I click on the eStore Menu for, and I tried to look at the convos in the vBookie and the same message appears. Just wondering if it was an all around merge problem, or if my account is blacklisted because I am reckless spender or something :dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
hockeyboy14 said:
I also got the same thing. I just assumed you had to be a mod, or a person who pays to be a member. (same thing for gifts...?)
No... anyone can buy things, you just have to have enough points. I've already sent a couple gifts to our good friend Amo.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Each of the gifts are worth 10,000.00 points. I believe that would be the only reason that you would not have access.

Also, if you bank your points, and only have 5,000.00 available outside the bank, but have 15,000.00 in the bank, then you would have to withdraw funds from the bank in order to buy anything, because it will tell you the same thing.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
panoo said:
Each of the gifts are worth 10,000.00 points. I believe that would be the only reason that you would not have access.

Also, if you bank your points, and only have 5,000.00 available outside the bank, but have 15,000.00 in the bank, then you would have to withdraw funds from the bank in order to buy anything, because it will tell you the same thing.

Explain how to do this it might be helpful?

Thanks

And why does hockeyboy have 10,574.99 points but i have 386.09?

Also i have clicked every link on that estore and still get same message.
>>>> Your usergroup does not have permission to purchase eStore Options.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Amo just up my point total over 6000.:thumbsup:

Wonder if i could squeezz more points if he knew the leafs were my second team of choice. :laugh:

Anyway still cant get this to work still the same message.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
KRYPT1968 said:

Thanks

When you put your points in the bank you get interest on them, just like you do with money in the real world.

The reason hockeyboy has 10,574.99 points is because when you receive a gift, you get the amount of points the gift is worth i.e. 10,000 points. If he didn't receive the gift he would be round about the same numbers as you.

Hope this explains it all for you. :)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Briere48 said:
When you put your points in the bank you get interest on them, just like you do with money in the real world.

The reason hockeyboy has 10,574.99 points is because when you receive a gift, you get the amount of points the gift is worth i.e. 10,000 points. If he didn't receive the gift he would be round about the same numbers as you.

Hope this explains it all for you. :)

Thats understood. but why cant i log into this thing?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
KRYPT1968 said:
Thats understood. but why cant i log into this thing?
The reason is probably just a bug or something, like how our post counts got lowered, I'm sure one of the admins can fix this.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Mar 08
4,382 Posts
KRYPT1968 said:

Thanks

Its because I'm awesome. Plus I'm a Leafer so that makes me close to God.:laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts