Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheeky4: well what about it? does anyone have one:dunno: well, mine would be i wear my brendan shanahan jersey for the first series, Yzerman the second series. it is a rotation during the whole play offs;) the other one is i never go without my pretty wings pendant on my cair that has diamonds and rubies in it:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Playoffs are the only time my autographed Maurice Richard card, and jersey come out. No more nachos and salsa. Or at least not when wearing that jersey.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont eat anything when im in a wings jersey.. thats just a no no.. especially to a white jersey! :eek:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I am the opposite

If a Sabres Playoff game is on I watch in some other clothes besides Sabres Attire. I feel I jinx them

Ex = My dad went to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals in Raliegh and BUFFALO LOST to the Hurricanes

MY POINT !!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
If the basement(where big screen is:thumbsup:) is in a mess it has to stay like that because I think that if one thing gets moved it can jinx the outcome. And I also have to wear my jersey for the whole day, I also like to walk downtown and get booed at.. I think its kinda fun. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts