Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My kid is getting into hockey and I'd like to get him some autographs from a few players. I'm told they will sometimes sign outside the hotels they stay at. Anyone had any luck getting player autographs at the hotels they stay at when they are in town? If possible I'd like to take my son to get a few autographs. Any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
davidnhl said:
Hello everyone,

My kid is getting into hockey and I'd like to get him some autographs from a few players. I'm told they will sometimes sign outside the hotels they stay at. Anyone had any luck getting player autographs at the hotels they stay at when they are in town? If possible I'd like to take my son to get a few autographs. Any suggestions?
I'd stay away from their hotels. Sometimes they like to unwind, and would like to be left alone. Book signings, and after games, stuff like that, I'd go to.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
What team/players are you hoping to obtain autographs from? I think your best bet is to go to the team's official website. Whenever the team or one of the players is scheduled to perform a community function, it will be posted on the website. For example, below is the link to the Canucks Community Appearance page.

Vancouver Canucks Community Appearances

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
see the wings site really doesnt have appearences unless its joelouis arena sponsered. been on their web site a ton of times.. they really dont give updates. Best sources are papers and sports collectible store ads.

Thats where I find all the signings.. Unless you get lucky and see Gordie how at the JOE.ah well, other than that there is not a source.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
shanny14 said:
see the wings site really doesnt have appearences unless its joelouis arena sponsered. been on their web site a ton of times.. they really dont give updates. Best sources are papers and sports collectible store ads.

Thats where I find all the signings.. Unless you get lucky and see Gordie how at the JOE.ah well, other than that there is not a source.
Hmmmm, that's too bad they don't list things like that. You would think they would. I guess it's up to each individual organization how they advertise player/community functions. Well, at least we have provided davidnhl with various sources.

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
Calais said:
Hmmmm, that's too bad they don't list things like that. You would think they would. I guess it's up to each individual organization how they advertise player/community functions. Well, at least we have provided davidnhl with various sources.

;)
'


Yep, glad to help out round here!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top