Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. 2 points.

One. What the hell is Dupuis doing up? No points, big minus and the PK is awful - not that it's all one guys fault but, when you have the best in the American league why not bring up Zigomanis who is a very good penalty killer and give him a shot. What's the worst that could happen? Not to mention Ziggy has been piling up some points. And they would get an extra guy if they need a draw. People forget this guy bagged 17 goals playing fourth line in Phoenix.

Two. Am I the only one who sees Riemer's game has completely changed? His equipment is bigger, and he looks slow and over-comital. I know everybody is on the Allaire bandwagon, but wouldn't it be better to have someone with him that has actually played the game? Mark my words (and I'm right a lot!) Reimer will never be as good as his rookie year. He now plays the percentages and blocks pucks, no longer making saves. Ultra-butterfly isn't turning out too well for many goalies lately, oh ya, who are the best in the league? Do they do the same thing every shot? No.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The biggest disapointment is that the PK is still bad, and yeah, what is Dupuis still up for? And one problem is the defence. Franson has been well, but not particularly playing well. And why in the world would you keep Aulie in the lineup? i think that they should put Gardiner back in, since he is a tough worker.

One of my helpless happinesses is that a surprise hit me when GUSTAVSSON, is playing particularly VERY well. considering his failure to control the puck in the crease last year, this is like a beauty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts