Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports from espn have showed that Petr Sykora can be heading to join the Detroit Redwings as soon as Next Tuesday, but Chicago & Edmonton have been other candidates to sign Petr Sykora.

The 29 year old, has been a strong presence from the begining of his career when he won his first Stanley Cup, with the Devils. He has demonstrated capacity to do alot of scoring and help the teams with leadership!

Reports have shown that Detriot has offered $4.8M/ 2 year deal, even though Edmonton have disclosed their offer to the media Sykora has talk to Detriots Gm and said that he would like to join the organization but he will want to wait and think for a better solution!

Also Detriot has need some like him for along time now!
So will Sykorafinish putting on his wings?:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
o yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sicky, i think that sykora is an awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee player, i woukld love to see im heer!
Lets go man (wings):cheeky4:

Also, luv u Helena, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
That would be huge for Detroit... It would be even bigger for Edmonton, seeing as their Stanley Cup Finals team has gotten ripped apart.

I was thinking that Toronto should get this guy seeing as he's the last guy left able to fill in that top 6 position on the RW (other than Carter), but I'm not surprised that they're going to leave the offence as it is.

Ridiculous! I wouldn't be surprised if the Red Wings got him, they're the kind of team willing to give players like him a shot, and they usually work out well.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
yup.. well, we are a big hockey city! so naturally;) ya gotta love Detroit.. the cup has stopped here 3 times in the past nine years.. ya gotta give this club and organization props!:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts