Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now in Canada, Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton have Pay Per View (I believe it's 10 games a season), and I'm sure that will go up in time, but I'm just curious to see if people would buy these 10 games if they had a chance to? I mean people must be buying them, because they have been doing it for about 3 years now I believe, I just want the thoughts from you guys on here.

With the NHL Center Ice package, I get them all, but I'm not sure if I would pay over and above what I pay for Center Ice? For one reason, the teams that these teams play on the Pay Per View basis, aren't worth watching, at least not to me anyway!!

There is talk that Ottawa is looking into it for next season, I personally think it sucks!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
hmm lol 10 games a team or total 10 games!!!?

anywayz u should never ever buy pay per view .... cauz like i saw edmonton's last time ppv it sucked..:)

lol it was like edmonton vs phoenix in ppv edmonton vs minnesota ppv

lol all the matches against bad teams in their.... not worth of buying it....

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oilers said:
hmm lol 10 games a team or total 10 games!!!?

anywayz u should never ever buy pay per view .... cauz like i saw edmonton's last time ppv it sucked..:)

lol it was like edmonton vs phoenix in ppv edmonton vs minnesota ppv

lol all the matches against bad teams in their.... not worth of buying it....
10 games per team! Exactly, they have them playing against teams that nobody cares to watch!! :dunno: I don't know how it survives? Man, I wish Betman would get fired or something!!!! :cheeky4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts