Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at Buffalo the Sabres retired #16 of Pat Lafontaine. Pat Lafontaine was the greatest player to ever eixst on Buffalo besides Gilbert Perrault in my opinion. 148 points in a season is amazing. Pat Lafontaine is one of my most favourite players ever. Why? Because he is a great play maker. If he wasn't injured so much his statistics would match up with Mark Messier. Also, they hired a weird announcer (I forget his name, but he was someone famous,) to announce the retirement of the number 16 in Buffalo today. It was also Tie Domi's 1,000 game played in Buffalo this day but I'm not going to get into that. Congradulations Pat!

·
Banned
961 Posts
Pat LaFontaine

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Today at Buffalo the Sabres retired #16 of Pat Lafontaine. Pat Lafontaine was the greatest player to ever eixst on Buffalo besides Gilbert Perrault in my opinion. 148 points in a season is amazing. Pat Lafontaine is one of my most favourite players ever. Why? Because he is a great play maker. If he wasn't injured so much his statistics would match up with Mark Messier. Also, they hired a weird announcer (I forget his name, but he was someone famous,) to announce the retirement of the number 16 in Buffalo today. It was also Tie Domi's 1,000 game played in Buffalo this day but I'm not going to get into that. Congradulations Pat!
I saw this on the local news last night it was very nice to see this happen to Pat LaFontaine. he is from the detroit area. it was also nice to see the buffalo sabres in those classic 1970 jerseys again.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw this game and ceremony it was great, espacially the buffalo sabres commentator saying one last LA-LA.... La la la la lafontaine!!!

AS for domi''s 1000th game.....it didn't go to well...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts