Hockey Fan Forums banner

Parise ready to resume skating

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Arlene12 
#1 ·
#3 ·
On1y 9 points out :dunno: it's possible with 19 games left. (Possible 38 points at maximum).

#4 ·
Parise back at practice...

After taking part today in his first full practice in nearly five months, Devils left wing Zach Parise will accompany the team on its trip to Pittsburgh and Buffalo, but does not expect to play in either game.

“I’m not playing tomorrow. I know that for sure,” Parise said of the Devils’ must-win game in Pittsburgh Friday.

Is Saturday in Buffalo a possility?

“I don’t know,” Parise said. “I don’t think so. I still think I need a few more practices after this one today, which we won’t have the ability to have until we get back from the road trip. But, even getting in the morning skate with the guys is going to make a big difference.”

It would seem that next Wednesday’s home game against the Islanders might be a realistic goal. How many more practices does Parise think he’ll need?

“A few more would be nice,” Parise said. “It’s defiinitely a lot different than going one on one with the coach or a couple of coaches, When you get a little contact going, I think that’s when you really start to get into shape and timing. I think as practice went on my timing got a little better. You have to make decisions a lot quicker. I felt as the day went on it got better.”
Sounds like he might get a few games in before the season is over. The playoffs aren't going to happen, so just seeing him back on the ice would be nice.

#7 ·
Sounds like Parise might be playing Saturday against Montreal...

As planned, Zach Parise won’t play tonight against Philadelphia, but said he is “ready to go” to make his return to the Devils’ lineup Saturday night against Montreal.

Parise has not played since Oct. 30 in Los Angeles because of a torn meniscus in his right knee. He underwent arthroscopic surgery on Nov. 2 to have the tear repaired.

“I got a couple of good practices in and I think I’m ready,” Parise said.

#8 ·
hello every one

Wow,what a impressive job you have done! I totally attracted by your writing.And your excellent picture is just get all my focus.Here are my favorite,and also want to share with you.Wake up your charming immediately and add your dressing,we have an obligation to let oneself have a fashionable and beautiful.leather messenger bagThe store not only provide authentic and service satisfactory. What are you waiting for to choose a belong to her own leather bag! Girls!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.