Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian Press
Jan 13, 2007, 10:07 PM EST

TORONTO (CP) - The gold medal-winning goalie from Canada's sledge hockey team had his most prized possession stolen at a charity event Saturday.

Paul Rosen of Thornhill, Ont., was signing autographs at a fundraiser for spinal chord research at Downsview Park in north Toronto when he turned around and discover the theft.

"I don't care if it was a lark. I don't want to prosecute. I just want it back," Rosen said. "I worked for four years every single day to win that medal."

FULL STORY

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
How low of a person do you have to be to steal a Paralympics player Gold Medal. If this guy ever gets found beat the effin idiot to death. Christ that is really low level of life when you steal a guy that already has a disability and take everything hes worked for away from his. Some people a real as*holes.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Canuck said:
How low of a person do you have to be to steal a Paralympics player Gold Medal. If this guy ever gets found beat the effin idiot to death. Christ that is really low level of life when you steal a guy that already has a disability and take everything hes worked for away from his. Some people a real as*holes.
I agree 100%
How is it that nobody saw the theft as I am sure there were many many people around ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts