Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anybody here paintball? I just started about 2 months ago and am having a blast. I own a tippmann 98 custom. I got the package for 200(canadian) and the pack came with: mask, gun, hopper, 9 OZ co2, squegee, parts, etc. What gun's do you have?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I haved played once and only got hit DURING PLAY on the pocket which had a paper towel for my sweat in my mask and I barely felt it, then we were watch and my friend and I were goofing off and he shot me in the shoulder from about 100ft away it stung, that was it. Then the same guy got shot right in the balls and was hurting.

I had fun though, the gun I first used was a piece of sh*t b/c the CO2 can was on too hard and I would shoot and it would go automatic and then it just got clogged up.

I did have fun and want to do it again sometime

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recommend buying your own gun. If you do consider getting a Tippmann 98 Custom. It will never break ever, and it is very reliable.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I dont have time or place or a lot of interest of playing when I do it is only with friends and I dont do it maybe once twice a year

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My brother is really into paintballing, I've played a few times but I get hit too often and have bad aim, so it's not the sport for me.

Still, it's hard to say no to firing a gun at your buddies (when you know it won't kill them).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts