Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I have to imagine he'll go to Bauer. he used a Bauer stick in his best playoff year and there were actually rumors he was dressing a one95 as a U+ for a while.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Yup probably Bauer.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Yeah,I'd also imagine either Bauer or Easton.

-It'd be quite amusing if he somehow signed with Reebok;).

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts

Although it would be hilarious to see some Ovi and Sid commercials he stopped wearing reezigs so he won't be going to reebok either.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I'm not trying in ANY way to belittle the thread, you guys, or anything like that...........

However.

Who gives a rat's ass which company he allows to plop a big wet one on his derriere?

This is the NHL equivalent of watching TMZ instead of reading/watching the news. Or maybe it's just me; I allow that as a possibility.

Daryl

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I'm not trying in ANY way to belittle the thread, you guys, or anything like that...........

However.

Who gives a rat's ass which company he allows to plop a big wet one on his derriere?

This is the NHL equivalent of watching TMZ instead of reading/watching the news. Or maybe it's just me; I allow that as a possibility.

Daryl
Personally I've always been a big believer in good equipment and Ovi has used CCM sticks since his rookie year I'm pretty sure of, and I have never seen him break as many sticks as he has with the U+ and many times on key scoring chances. So to me I'm very happy he's making the switch.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

Ovechkin and Crosby....:beer

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts

However.

Daryl
I kind of see where you are coming from. While it really doesn't matter to me which company he chooses, it is still a little interesting if you are into hockey equipment. It also helps that it is Ovechkin.

EDIT: Weird, just get done posting this, go to another site and this is the first thing I see.
http://video.capitals.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=32&id=122358

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Yah, heard about that earlier in the day. Good signing for Bauer and Ovechkin, both sides benefit:D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts