Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i think ottawa can once again win the conference title.....

they lost chara (got preissing who had same points as chara last years and same (+-) )

and they lsot pothier and smolinski and havlat

havlat never played a full season!!

they got corvo who had a great year last year . so he can complete pothier's space...
even corvo is better then him!!!!!

and they have got some other good players as best duo in goalies (GERBER AND EMERY)

they look best .............

wat u guys say :dunno:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't know if ottawa will be good enough to be the top team in their division...seeing boston improved their team so much.

That said, ottawa has built themselves a more mobile hockey team, which will help them in the post-season.
Losing Chara will be a blessing in disguise for them. It'll allow Brian Murray to give his young D-men, much more ice time.
With the heavier responsibility, it will eventually give them much more confidence...and experience.(Basically what killed the senators defence in the playoffs last season)

I really don't see this team winning their division, but see them making some noise in the playoffs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hm i dont know why people say loss of chara/.

they have got some great defenseman ....... carvo and preissing. these two defenseman and redden ofcourse and they also have mesaroj and volchenkov and so many great people!!1

offense no doubt they are the best!!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I agree that Priessing isn't getting enough credit. Most think that he's suppposed to be just be a decent top 4 guy, but really he should turn out to be a top 2 d-man in his prime if things go right.

He's much better than some think, and I think he'll be a surprise for Sens fans this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts