Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here like AND/OR Play any other sports besides Hockey???

Here are mine:

• Soccer
  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Wrestling (WWE & TNA)
The only one I watch and DONT PLAY is Wrestling

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Snowboarding, Volleyball, and I just learnt how to wakeboard this summer and I love it.
I don't watch other sports besides hockey but if someone is watching one I will.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Amanda said:
Snowboarding, Volleyball, and I just learnt how to wakeboard this summer and I love it.
I don't watch other sports besides hockey but if someone is watching one I will.
AH Amanda you reminded me about the winter sports i love. I am obbsessed with snowboarding, like to ski, like to go tubing on the back of the boat, an occassionally when im on vacation i will bring my surf board and surf on the pacific coast maybe twice a year.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i like soccer a lot
basketball is pretty sweet
not a big fan of football but i play it.
I HATE HOCKEY i just come on here and chat to you guys cause i love ya.

·
Registered
712 Posts
haha im just kidding, i breathe hockey. In fact even though im 16 ive probably been to more hockey games then most of you guys. (inclduing junior)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm a huge basketball fan and am a Raptors mod at basketballforum.com.

I also really like baseball and football and well as skiing, tennis and golf.

But basketball, hockey and baseball are my big three.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I cant count, but put it this way, Ive been at a rink pretty much at least once a day everyday my whole life. (no sarcasm)
in sarnia theres quite a bit of hockey. Usually everyday my brother has a game (he plays junior b), theres a sting game, my friends have a game, i play for fun, or my friend's friend has a game. Or i sometime watch Jr. C.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like watching a lot of other sports and play them here and there, but right now i am training for mma, so that is mostly the sport i focus on, and of course hockey as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts