Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appears set.

Aulie (doesn't need waivers) and Zigo (already cleared) to the Marlies.

Lashoff, Boyce, Crabb on waivers. (Will probably clear)

That leaves:

MacArthur** Grabovski* Kulemin
Lupul Connolly* Kessel
Frattin Bozak* Armstrong
Brown Dupuis Orr

Rosehill
Lombardi
Kadri***

Gunnarsson or Franson Phaneuf
Liles Schenn
Gardiner Komisarek

Reimer
Gustavsson

*injured - day to day
** suspended
*** injured - IR

You will be seeing at least Lombardi in the lineup since MacArthur is not eligible to play in the first two games since he was suspended.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I heard Gunner is with Phaneuf for sure, leaving Franson as the odd man out. Also heard Lombo starts on the 4th line with some pk time. Grabo should be back in time for the opener and Frattin will probably play on that line with Kule and him.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevin McGran (TheStar) is reporting that Gunnar is playing with Phaneuf to showcase him for a potential trade.

Edmonton is apparently interested with Whitney and Smid out. I sure hope they are offering up Hall, RNH and a few future 1st round picks. That would be fair value right?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Kevin McGran (TheStar) is reporting that Gunnar is playing with Phaneuf to showcase him for a potential trade.

Edmonton is apparently interested with Whitney and Smid out. I sure hope they are offering up Hall, RNH and a few future 1st round picks. That would be fair value right?
Probably. :beer

But seriously. Looking at Gunnar's play and potential to become a good 3-4 defense man we could be looking at a Mid Level prospect and a 2nd round pick. Which with Edmonton is basically like a 1st rounder considering this is a deep draft.

Outside of Hall, Eberle and their first and second round pick not much I'm interested in. Personally i think RNH might not develop into that good of a player. Just a gut feeling then again I've been wrong before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts