Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm not sold on Quinn. I also don't believe that just because he did well with Juniors it means he knows how to handle young pros. All the teams were juniors, and he had the most talented team, this isn't Quinn coaching the ultra young Coyotes against the veteran laden Wings or Ducks and being competitive, he had the best team and all the teams were young.

Having said that, the Oilers problems are not from coaching alone, they are a team that has drafted terrible for most of the last 15 years and never suck bad enough to get that high pick. The Oilers need to start over, try to get rid of the complacent leadership there right now and rebuild, or it's the same next year, barely make or barely miss the show, and get a mediocre pick. Over and over and over.
PS - without Rolli, this team may have been bad enough last year to get a great pick.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Khabs looked like an old man in the playoffs he's slow getting up this day not very quick. Roloson is a better goalie to have in the lineup imo.

With Biron out of a job and not many available I wounder how cheap he will sign for when all is said and done.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts