1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturday, 3 October 2009

FINAL
4 - 3

The wall has fallen, but on a positive the Oilers had a good game and Sam Gagner played with a lot of grit all in all this was a great BOA game.​

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LIVE ON PPV Radio: 630 CHED (LISTEN)

Tue
06/10/2009
7:30 PM

Edmonton will try to rebound from a brutal loss to arch-rival Calgary in its season opener. The Flames scored the winning goal on Nikolai Khabibulin, who ventured too far out of the net, with 48.7 seconds left to play. Meanwhile, Dallas lost in a shootout to Nashville, but came back from a 2-0 deficit to force the extra time and skills competition.

I'll give this win to the Oilers, Khabibulin will have a chip on his shoulder for tonights game.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thu​

22/10/2009​

7:30 PM

Oilers win this one only because the Jackets will be tired after playing the Flames​

·
Registered
108 Posts
EDM: 4 | CBJ: 2

EDM: Hemsky, Penner (2), O'Sullivan

CBJ: Nash, Vermette
-----

BTW I'm glad your doing this (especially since your a Flame fan) but its kind of a waste of time. I think I'm the only Oiler fan on this forum (which sucks BTW) and obody but me and you even look at this thread unless its a game against the Flames.
-----

GO OIL GO!

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
EDM: 4 | CBJ: 2

EDM: Hemsky, Penner (2), O'Sullivan

CBJ: Nash, Vermette
-----

BTW I'm glad your doing this (especially since your a Flame fan) but its kind of a waste of time. I think I'm the only Oiler fan on this forum (which sucks BTW) and obody but me and you even look at this thread unless its a game against the Flames.
-----

GO OIL GO!
There's JohnnyEdmonton hovering around here too.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4 that I know of:

Me
JohnnyEdmonton
Badat
RStar
Regardless I don't think the Oilers will have a problem winning over the Jackets it the game after they really need to worry about.

I don't mind talking about the Oilers here and I will not trash talk them on this part of the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts