Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are a few people with Redwing avatars I wouldn't mind using the old Oakland Seal avatar if there are any available out there.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Teams Of Yester Year Avatars

Fighting Champ Probert said:
Since there are a few people with Redwing avatars I wouldn't mind using the old Oakland Seal avatar if there are any available out there.
I have asked the question about adding the logos of the teams of yester year to our avatar list.that would include the oakland or california seals. lets see what happens.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
I have asked the question about adding the logos of the teams of yester year to our avatar list.that would include the oakland or california seals. lets see what happens.:thumbsup:
That would be cool.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well even though you can buy the custom avatar thing, if were going to request. I want some Avatars of Alex O and one of Aebischer when he was with the Av's :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fleming said:
Well even though you can buy the custom avatar thing, if were going to request. I want some Avatars of Alex O and one of Aebischer when he was with the Av's :)
Where can I get these custom avatars. I do have PSP9 but I think I would have to live to be a 150 to make one decent enough to actually use.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fleming said:
http://www.hockeyforum.com/estore.php

You have to earn the points to buy the ability to do so.
So that's how it works. Thanks. I guess my credit is bad at this time. I'll have to read the FAQ on how this all works. I'll need an Oakland Seal and a L.A. King. Maybe Rogie Vachon if there is one around. Of course the ultimate will be the champ Probert.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just did an image search on Google for my Barons avatar. On the Google result page, find the best looking one, right click on it, and do a "Save As". It's the perfect size.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ts8586 said:
I just did an image search on Google for my Barons avatar. On the Google result page, find the best looking one, right click on it, and do a "Save As". It's the perfect size.
Thanks. I'll have to try that after the playoffs. Have to keep Detroit for now. My honor's at stake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts