Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
nice win after a tough loss to the blackhawks last night. this rangers team is showing they can rebound from a loss not like past years teams would do and continue to lose.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
what a great finish on a lucky goal, but when things are going good things like this happen.

prucha scored a beautiful goal also.

rangers record 20-8-4

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
belarus said:
Jeez! Rangers are SOOO lucky!!! It looks like they've spent all the money available from last season to bribe miss Luck...

just admit they have a great coaching staff and play there system very well. good teams get rewarded with lucky goals at times. there was no dispute with this goal it was clean even if it hit the glass then rebounded in off the goalies back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
were outplayed alot in this game, mostly in the 1st , glad we came out with the win , awesome goal by ruchinksy, lol. and a nice one by sillinger too, but add another 2pts. :0pouce:

·
Registered
42 Posts
belarus said:
Jeez! Rangers are SOOO lucky!!! It looks like they've spent all the money available from last season to bribe miss Luck...
call it whatever you want but were still ahead of your fishsticks :0pouce:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well we cant win them all, even though we lost we played a decent game, i say we passed the test to play against the NHL's best.

and i just wish this prucha kid would get some publicity. guy came to america not knowing any english, steps right into the rangers line up and now has 15 goals. not bad for a 23 year old unheard of kid. :0pouce:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't know if the Canucks are the NHL's best... our big test will be when we face Ottawa.

But Nylander's overhandling of the puck in front of his own net cost us the game. Then again, he has done so many good thing with the puck this season, kinda have to give him a pass on this one.

Bertuzzi almost had the "Bertuzzi Hat Trick"... a goal, a fight, and a felony

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
GENERAL™ said:
I don't know if the Canucks are the NHL's best... our big test will be when we face Ottawa.

But Nylander's overhandling of the puck in front of his own net cost us the game. Then again, he has done so many good thing with the puck this season, kinda have to give him a pass on this one.

Bertuzzi almost had the "Bertuzzi Hat Trick"... a goal, a fight, and a felony

i would rate the canucks in the top 5.

as for nylander he has been looking like a forward version of tom poti in the past few games. time for coach tom to bench his butt for a game. he was great early on.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
another close painful game for the rangers. last game they let up rapid fire goals to sakic and lost by a goal. this game they let up two 3rd period goals in the span of 16 seconds and end up losing by two (one being an empty netter) .......not a good sign, confidence killers?

where's the offense???

jagr and prucha have become the offense. nylander has disappeared expect when taking a penalty or making a bad play. moore had a few good offensive games. only a few. i understand hes killing penalties great but it just looked like he would contribute more offensively. hossa had a great start, but has now become the hab of old.

and mr poti has no goals... not one. the team needs some goals from the backline.

enough venting ;)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hey they played 3 tight games not like they got killed. remember they played the most games in the begining of the season did great, all teams have some slumps. my question is why is lundquist not playing.

against the devils weekes let in 2 really soft goals he should have saved. one on gionta he went down like 20 min early and then on mogilnys he just standed there and tried to make a dance save. were was his stick or why did he not fall down. not like it was not unstopable.

lets hope coach tom gets lundquist back in the nets. the goals he gives up are mostly hard earned by the other teams and he rarely gives up soft ones like weekes.

i hope they can get back on the winning track as they worked so hard in the begining to get some respect they earned early on this season.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
i was having flash backs to all the recent losing seasons :rolleyes:

they didn't get killed, but i didn't like how those goals were scored and how the offense is in a funk. if jagr gets hurt then what?

and i agree about having lundqvist in the nets more than weekes.

a recent comment from mr. jagr.

Jaromir Jagr had 21 goals and 18 assists in the Rangers' first 25 games, during which they went 15-7-3. They have split their last 10; Jagr has two goals and 10 assists in that span. He has expressed frustration with the Rangers' offense after the last two defeats. -- Newsday

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
How much longer will it take coach tom to make lundquist the #1

He is now part of the sweeds olympic squad and dont be suprised if they take the gold with him in the nets.

Great way to stop a losing streak. i was so happy to see him back in the nets tonight. rangers won 4-2 behind the strong goaltending of lundquist and jagrs 3 assist.

Also prucha had another goal were he was knocked down on the ice and swiped the puck into the net. this kid doesnt need jagr to score he has a scorers touch. leads rookies in pp goals and shooting pct and is 3rd in rookie goal scoring.

and as much as hate poti its about time he put a freagin puck in the net. :haha:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Poti had quite a few golden opportunities in the game, and I was happy to see him bury that one at the end.

I agree about Lundquist as #1... I feel so much better when I see him in the net.

Nylander a healthy scratch... aside from the win, think it was a good move?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I watched that game....wow you guys are so lucky to have Lundquist as your goali, he gift raped that game for you. NY gave up the puck like 4 times, and Lunquist comes to bail them out. Plus NY just played good in the first, after that they played so bad, they had no enegery whatso ever. Tampa was all over them and could have scored a few more if it wasnt for lundquist.

And my god is Hossa a useless player, he cant pass, and he is a horrible shooter.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts