Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Preds are getting better every season, and unlike some teams they have done a great job this offseason in keeping the core of their team locked up.

IF and we all know it's a big IF, hockey is played the Preds are going to show that Poile knows what he is doing by building the team around youth, and trying as hard as possible to stay on that track.

Fans in TN are catching on, but it will always be tough to compete with the Titans, and College B-ball & F-ball.

Here's some props to the 101st!! Lived bout 20 miles from there for 6 years.

·
Registered
38 Posts
well,they are a brandnew team they don't have all that much money to go and spend out on the top players YET,and yes they are developing slowly but they have no experience on the team sine they have all new guy's practicly just gotta give em time

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
If he was on the Avs, look out. I'd take him over Absechier any day He is totally underrated.
Haha, ya those sweaters must be drenched in mustard with a logo stuck on it. But, I must say, it's more creative than Colorado's.
So much Avalanche hatred...What did we ever do to you? (sob) Back to the topic, I think when (or if) this wonderful lockout ends, Nashville has the ability to be a contender in Western Conference, mostly because they don't have competition in their division, except the Wings. The fact that Nashville's rival is Columbus says enough about the present team.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts