Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will try update the league leaders each and every day. So far this season has been an exciting season.

1. Jaromir Jagr - 18 Points
2. Marian Hossa - 17 Points
3. Maxim Afinogenov - 17 Points
4. Ilya Kovalchuk - 16 Points
5. Sidney Crosby - 15 Points
6. Henrik Sedin - 15 Points
7. Petr Sykora - 15 Points
8. Daniel Briere - 15 Points
9. Michael Nylander - 15 Points
10. Daniel Sedin - 15 Points

Goals

1. Marian Hossa - 10 Goals
2. Chris Drury - 10 Goals
3. Brian Rolston - 9 Goals
4. Brendan Shanahan - 9 Goals
5. Ilya Kovalchuk - 8 Goals
6. Alexander Semin - 8 Goals
7. Eric Staal - 8 Goals
8. Dany Heatley - 7 Goals
9. Thomas Vanek - 7 Goals
10. Petr Sykora - 7 Goals

Assists

1. Jaromir Jagr - 15 Assists
2. Henrik Sedin - 13 Assists
3. Joe Thornton - 13 Assists
4. Rod Brind'Amour - 13 Assists
5. Michael Nylander - 12 Assists
6. Daniel Briere - 12 Assists
7. Ray Whitney - 11 Assists
8. Maxim Afinogenov - 11 Assists
9. Pierre-Marc Bouchard - 10 Assists
10. Slava Kozlov - 10 Assists

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. What are your thoughts on Marian Hossa so far? He has been just a dominating player. I have watched a few games personally and he just seems unstoppable this season. I think they should tryout the Kovalchuk-Rucchin-Hossa line for a game.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Kovalchuk17 said:
Thank you. What are your thoughts on Marian Hossa so far? He has been just a dominating player. I have watched a few games personally and he just seems unstoppable this season. I think they should tryout the Kovalchuk-Rucchin-Hossa line for a game.
I've always liked Hossa, as a person and a player (in the regular season), come playoff time, he can't be found!! And that's too bad, because he should contribute in the post season!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The standings are up to the date as of current. A few players jumped up places like Kovalchuk going from 9th place to 2nd place. Hossa is still the overall leader. The Sabres have 3 guys on the league leaders in points. Anze Kopitar the rookie moves in the top 10 in assists.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The standings are now up to the date. Things have changed now, Jaromir Jagr is now in the lead for both points and assists. The goals leaders haven't changed with Marian Hossa and Chris Drury still at the top of the list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts