Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Now that the initial excitement has worn off, I've realized that NHL 12 is a god damn glitchfest.

When changing lines during a game, I have to repeatedly hit the square or circle button to bring up the line change box, then the thing disappears before I even know what line I just changed.

Custom music just randomly stops working at times. And today I went in to turn it off, and the whole thing froze on me.

When you turn injuries off, it actually doubles the injuries to goalies, but skaters no longer get injured.

I've had the game freeze on me while playing in EASHL, Be A Pro, and Be A GM modes.

There are so many things I love about this game, but it's hard to enjoy when the ******* thing freezes or doesn't work properly half the time. It would be nice if EA actually did their jobs and worked through some of these issues before releasing the game.:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I ran into a bug while in Be a Player: game went to OT, I would take two shift, and when I went to sim until the next shift, the game spent a little while thinking, and the period ended with no additional shots or anything happening for the 18 minutes.

Then another period just like that. And another and another, and after 8 OT periods just like that, I finally quit.

Daryl

21 - 23 of 23 Posts