Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A note I found from NHLMedia:

NHL Interactive Cyber Enterprises (ICE), the digital arm of the National Hockey League, today announced a multi-year deal to provide NHL video content to Google Video. The NHL will provide in-season full-length games on delay to Google Video at NHL on Google Video . Google also will receive select NHL classic games.

It looks like this project is still in the baby stages, but I still think it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
StevieY19 said:
A note I found from NHLMedia:

NHL Interactive Cyber Enterprises (ICE), the digital arm of the National Hockey League, today announced a multi-year deal to provide NHL video content to Google Video. The NHL will provide in-season full-length games on delay to Google Video at NHL on Google Video . Google also will receive select NHL classic games.

It looks like this project is still in the baby stages, but I still think it's pretty cool.
It would be really good for those who can't get their favorite teams on the television, that's for sure!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Alaska so I rarely get to see any NHL game let alone a Red Wings game. Untill I can afford Center Ice, this will do fine!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Interesting, what a great move. It's too bad about the two day delay but I guess maybe that's because the digital channels play the games the next day.

I don't have any sound on my computer so I probably won't be watching them any time soon but it'll be great for StevieY19.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts