Hockey Fan Forums banner
561 - 580 of 799 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Kris Draper of the Detroit Red Wings skates around for warm ups before their game against the St. Louis Blues on November 21, 2007 at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images)

Thats probably one of the best pictures I've seen them use.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 24, 2007

Travis Moen of the Anaheim Ducks checks Steve Reinprecht of the Phoenix Coyotes into the boards at the Honda Center on November 23, 2007 in Anaheim, California. (Photo by Debora Robinson/NHLI via Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 25, 2007

Thousands of Canadian Forces military personnel gather at Rexall Place's center ice following the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 shootout victory over the Chicago Blackhawks. (Photo by Andy Devlin/Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 26, 2007

Mike Smith and Trevor Daley of the Dallas Stars team up to stop Scott Gomez of the New York Rangers during the third period of their game on November 25, 2007 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Dallas defeated New York 3-2. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok people. I have finally completed my online archive (which is way nicer than the NHL's one). Only thing missing is the captions which I'm not sure what to do with. On the one hand it's cool to read them once but really I'm only interested in the images and I don't know where I should put the captions as I just call the image for the enlargement.

Anyway check it out and see what you think. http://www.xs-nrg.net

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 27, 2007

Jeff Carter of the Philadelphia Flyers is checked into the boards by Mark Stuart of the Boston Bruins during their game on November 26, 2007 at Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 28, 2007

Darcy Tucker of the Toronto Maple Leafs shoots on Carey Price of the Montreal Canadiens with Roman Hamrlik defending November 27, 2007 at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Graig Abel/NHLI via Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 29, 2007

Brian Campbell of the Buffalo Sabres juggles a puck while warming up to play the St. Louis Blues on November 28, 2007 at HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York. (Photo by Bill Wippert/NHLI via Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
November 30, 2007

Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers makes a save against Trent Hunter of the New York Islanders as players scramble for the puck on November 29, 2007 at Madison Square Garden. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 1, 2007

Phoenix Coyotes players sitting on the bench cover their faces as teammate Daniel Carcillo collides with David Koci of the Chicago Blackhawks on November 30, 2007 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 2, 2007

A general view of the Pittsburgh Penguins locker room before facing the Toronto Maple Leafs in their NHL game at the Air Canada Centre December 1, 2007 in Toronto, Ontario. (Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 3, 2007

Byron Ritchie, Willie Mitchell, and Roberto Luongo of the Vancouver Canucks defends their goal while Pavol Demitra, Marian Gaborik , and Brian Rolston of the Minnesota Wild attempt to score during the game at Xcel Energy Center December 2, 2007 in St. Paul, Minnesota. (Photo by Bruce Kluckhohn/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 4, 2007

Petteri Nokelainen of the Boston Bruins sidesteps a check by Chris Campoli of the New York Islanders on December 3, 2007 at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 5, 2007

Vaclav Prospal of the Tampa Bay Lightning scores the game winning goal in a shoot out against goaltender Ray Emery of the Ottawa Senators at St. Pete Times Forum on December 4, 2007 in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by Scott Audette/NHLI via Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 6, 2007

Slava Kozlov of the Atlanta Thrashers makes a move against Rick DiPietro of the New York Islanders before scoring in the shootout at Philips Arena on December 5, 2007. (Photo by Scott Cunningham/NHLI via Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 7, 2007

Roman Hamrlik of the Montreal Canadiens and Petteri Nokelainen of the Boston Bruins collide along the boards at TD Banknorth Garden on December 6, 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
December 8, 2007

Ales Hemsky of the Edmonton Oilers is stopped by Hannu Toivonen of the St. Louis Blues at Rexall Place on December 7, 2007 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (Photo by Andy Devlin/NHLI via Getty Images)

561 - 580 of 799 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.