Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have it? I know panoo has it but does anyone know hoe much it cost per month buy itself? I just want to order NHL centre ice but on the cogeco site it only tells me the price of the super sport package. Do i have to buy the huge sport package with every sport or can i just buy NHL centre ice by itself?? And is it worth having?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I have cogeco and when I called they said it was $26 a month and you have to sign up for at least 6 months and that was for just NHL Centre Ice. I havent got around to getting it yet so I don't know if it's worth it.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Canuck said:
Does anyone have it? I know panoo has it but does anyone know hoe much it cost per month buy itself? I just want to order NHL centre ice but on the cogeco site it only tells me the price of the super sport package. Do i have to buy the huge sport package with every sport or can i just buy NHL centre ice by itself?? And is it worth having?
With ExpressVu, it's 4 payments of $47.25 which equals $189.00 a year, which are from November-February. I get $20.00 off because I get it every year, so the regular price is $209.00. Also, with ExpressVu, there is no choice in payment options, this is it, but that's OK by me!!

If you want to watch HOCKEY, NO MATTER WHO'S PLAYING, then you want this package!! But if you are only interested in watching 1 or 2 teams play all year, it's not worth it.

Here's a page you may or may not want to READ, it has all the FAQ for you.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I've got Leafs TV and the NHL network, plus TSN, Sportsnet and the Score.

There's usually enough hockey on for me, I definatly wouldn't pay that much for CentreIce but if you're living far away from your fav team I could see why you'd want it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts