Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or so says Boston.com

NHL '94 named greatest sports video game
In what some might consider a shocking upset in the sports video game world, NHL '94 continued its run through the brackets with another impressive victory. This time, with everything on the line, Jeremy Roenick and Co. caught on to the Mike Tyson eyebrow indicator right off the bat ... and put the heavyweight on the canvass quickly. Congratulations to NHL '94, the greatest sports video game of all-time!
Greatest sports video games

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dunno if I agree that NHL '94 is the best sports video game ever, I think NHL 2004 might be the best the franchise has done (in terms of leaps and innovation).

MLB 2005 was increadable so was Ken Griffey Jr's baseball for N64.

Basketball games always have and still do suck (and I'm a huge, huge basketball fan) but I just don't know how a Madden title doesn't walk away with the belt?

You can play Madden, any year, any system and you'll be playing not only one of the best football titles released that year but probably one of the top games period.

·
Registered
333 Posts
NHL'94 will always be my favorite sports game. I loved that one-time pass. XD I don't know why, but for me it's the most enjoyable sports game I've ever played. If it wasn't for NHL'94 I might have got rid of my SNES ages ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts