Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody play this online? If so post your username and PM me when you can play, also state if you have a mic or not.

Username: Sharks12

Mic: Yes

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Hye marleau I have a question about that. I have 2007 for ps2 but i dont know what i need to play online. Ive already got the adapter in the back of my ps2 so do i just plug my phone jack into it?? Will that allow me to play online?? Or do i have to register for a bunch of stuff??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you have a cable? Yea just plug the cable in the Adapter then to your phone jack. Then you go to the game and go to play online, then you can take it from there. You will need to register like you username, what type of internet you have, adress, etc.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
alright sweet thanks for the info. Will i have to register stuff on the computer or can i do it all from the ps2?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea you can play against lot's of different people, it's mostly us and canada but sometimes you get Brazilians, and like Czech, iunno but yea lots! What other online games do uhave?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will play you in wasteland or socom 2 whenever you get er' fired up. Post back here if you have any more questions and when you have completed setting up your online settings.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the double post but did you end up getting your online hooked up? Or are you having troubles?

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
lol, none of my phonejack cables are long enough to get into my room cuz i have 3 handheld phones and only 1 with a jack. Ill try to move one near the tv soon. Ill get back to you when i set it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just bought nhl2k7 for the ps2, no one is online , whats the deal, there are 13 on the leaderboard! i live in helsinki, does this mean i cant play people in the us or canada?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts