Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Mar 08
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be starting up a new Sim league in the coming days. As some already know, my league tend to be very successful, entertaining and competitive.

I use the program known as Eastside Hockey Manager. For those who are not familiar with the program, its a hockey game that is sold each year from the Saga corporation ( I use 2nd generation). I will be using the new and improved 2008-2009 rosters! They've just come out, and the rosters look fantastic. Furthermore, the up coming draft has players like Tavares, Duschene, Hedman ect.

As a member of the league, you will be able to make trades that will benefit your team. You will always be making the decisions... from the lines you use, to the tactics, to AHL callups, to training sessions. We also have a Chat that will always allow you to converse with other GMs about the game or anything!
The league is a keeper league, thus we continue every simmed season.

I will be looking for another fifteen or so people. Currently, we have familiar hockeyforum members such as McCabe, Liamtransdemon, Dgill, Halifas who are all going to participate (they are old members from my previous sites).

Anyway if you have any questions or comments please post them in this thread or PM me.

P.S: The site will be ready around 3pm Sunday.

P.S to mods: I'm not sure about the rules, but would I be able to post a link of my site (when completed) on this site or would it be considered spam?

:beer

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just recently jioned a sim league and was really stoked to participate. But then, it feel threw, so I was really bummed. I spend a lot of time involved in hockey in real life/on the internet. I really want to jion this league. I can always be reached at [email protected] . I'll will check my email and PMs. Please get back!
In case everyone starts logging on and starts claiming teams..I would really like to be the Penguins, assuming I may jion the league. If no, no big deal.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Mar 08
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'll definetly get back to you;

Older members who participated in other leagues, have first claim to teams, otherwise its first come first serve.

I think the Penguins should be around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts