Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the new arena is finished in Kansas City do you think it'll move to the top of the expansion/transfer list? I've heard rumours of the Pens being sold to a KC businessman with hopes of moving the club into the new rink.

There are also NBA rumours surrounding this rink as well. Could be interesting for the KC area.

·
Registered
25,851 Posts
Rids said:
When the new arena is finished in Kansas City do you think it'll move to the top of the expansion/transfer list? I've heard rumours of the Pens being sold to a KC businessman with hopes of moving the club into the new rink.

There are also NBA rumours surrounding this rink as well. Could be interesting for the KC area.
I heard a lot of those rumors as well. But Lemieux is fighting to keep the team in Pittsburgh!! Why I don't know???

·
Banned
957 Posts
Kansas City

It would be nice to see the kansas city scouts back in the NHL, but i would not move pittsburgh to kansas city. leave them in pittsburgh. if the NHL wants hockey back in kansas city i say move teams like Tampa, Florida, Columbus, Nashville, Carolina or even pheonix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.