Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the new arena is finished in Kansas City do you think it'll move to the top of the expansion/transfer list? I've heard rumours of the Pens being sold to a KC businessman with hopes of moving the club into the new rink.

There are also NBA rumours surrounding this rink as well. Could be interesting for the KC area.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Rids said:
When the new arena is finished in Kansas City do you think it'll move to the top of the expansion/transfer list? I've heard rumours of the Pens being sold to a KC businessman with hopes of moving the club into the new rink.

There are also NBA rumours surrounding this rink as well. Could be interesting for the KC area.
I heard a lot of those rumors as well. But Lemieux is fighting to keep the team in Pittsburgh!! Why I don't know???

·
Banned
961 Posts
Kansas City

It would be nice to see the kansas city scouts back in the NHL, but i would not move pittsburgh to kansas city. leave them in pittsburgh. if the NHL wants hockey back in kansas city i say move teams like Tampa, Florida, Columbus, Nashville, Carolina or even pheonix.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm not sure who is first on the list but I've got to imagine KC is in the top three with Oklahoma City and Las Vegas or somewhere in the NorthWest (Portland maybe?).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts