Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the new mod of this forum. To the fans here, remember our goal is to become one of the top team forums.

I also mod the Leafs forum and the other sports forum.

So anyways nothing new with me, however when the season starts, if the GDT for that game on that day isn't made one hour prior to puck drop, please go ahead and make it. Usually if I can't make it I will ask someone, but if not just make it 1 hour before puck drop.

Hope to have a great season, GO DEVILS GO!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Hmmm, this is reminding me of Bedouin Soundclashes new song "Walls Fall Down". But I do want to know what happened to MD as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea who or where MD is, however the sabres forum has 2 mods, nothing wrong there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
farzamk said:
I have no idea who or where MD is, however the sabres forum has 2 mods, nothing wrong there.
He's one of the super mods... I thought the mods all had some kind of meet and greet before the merge?

:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
farzamk said:
I have no idea who or where MD is, however the sabres forum has 2 mods, nothing wrong there.
Yeah the Sabres Forum does and I think two is good enough b/c if one mod cant be on the forum for a long period of time then the other can help and vice-versa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Dgill said:
Hmmm, this is reminding me of Bedouin Soundclashes new song "Walls Fall Down". But I do want to know what happened to MD as well.
Believe me; You DON'T want to know... ;)


Muw ha ha ha ha ha ha.... :cheeky4:

I'm sure Farzamk will do a good job here. I've known MadDevil from other sites though (a bit before he joined any of the merged forums). He is a great poster. He's probably busy and stuff. :dunno: We'll see.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
While the amount of support I've gotten here is touching, I haven't gone anywhere. There is a difference between team mods and super mods, so there really isn't anything to worry about.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,515 Posts
MadDevil said:
While the amount of support I've gotten here is touching, I haven't gone anywhere. There is a difference between team mods and super mods, so there really isn't anything to worry about.;)
I figured as much, I was just kidding with my original post, but I guess everyone...missed the joke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
MadDevil said:
I didn't answer that question, did I?:D
You ARE Bigfoot, aren't you??

That would explain the tingly spidy-sense thing that happens every time you post. My fortune teller always did say I'd meet Bigfoot one day before she was shipped to the mental institute.

Anyways, good to see you back from your forest adventures, MD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm glad to know MD does stuff around here, that will help me A LOT since there are 2 others forums for me to moderate.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,689 Posts
Spasmic Dan said:
You ARE Bigfoot, aren't you??

That would explain the tingly spidy-sense thing that happens every time you post. My fortune teller always did say I'd meet Bigfoot one day before she was shipped to the mental institute.

Anyways, good to see you back from your forest adventures, MD.
Goony goo goo ;)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top