Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ...
I got a 1962 hockey stick signed by all the Red-Wings team in 1962-1963 or maybe 1964 Included Gordie Howe ...
So, I just want to know what is the value of this Stick and where can I sell it ??

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Well since you ask for our estimate, we would have to see the stick, but I would say maybe a few $$$

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Well from what I can tell, it looks in pretty good condition. I say try e-bay to see what you can get for it or find a site that can tell you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sabres Fan said:
find a site that can tell you
Yeah ... this is what i'm looking for ... but do you think I should wait until Howe died before sell it?? is he alive ?? :dunno:

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Morgans said:
Yeah ... this is what i'm looking for ... but do you think I should wait until Howe died before sell it?? is he alive ?? :dunno:
Yes, he is very much alive!! On March 31, 2007 he will turn 79.

Are you selling them because you need money right now? If not, then I would hang on to them for sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in fact I dont need money .. I bought it from one of my friend who needed money ... I just want to know how much I could have for it ... if I can have a resonnable price for it I will sell it !!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Depending on where you live coming up in Toronto is a big 40th anniversary deal for the Leafs last Cup win. During this big weekend there will be vendors on site for tons of memorabilia and items. I would speak with a vendor myself to determine a realistic worth of the stick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts