Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the pairings are etched in stone here are my predictions.

Det over Edm 4-2 (2 becuase of that cool logo marking the oilers forum)
Dal over Col 4-3 (They need Forsberg back but they'll be tough)
Cal over Ana 4-1 (Anaheim might not win one)
SJ over Nsh 4-1 (Hi y'all. Goodbye y'all)

Det over SJ 4-2 (Sharks played well at end but Wings have more talent)
Cal over Dal 4-2 (I just can't root for famous clutch and grab teams)

Det over Cal 4-3 (No more scraping it up and down the boards Calgary)

Ott over TB 4-2 (Too little to late Lecaviar and St. Petereater)
Mtl over Car 4-2 (Please. I'll even root for the habs on this one)
NJ over NYR 4-1 (Squander a golden oppurtunity. NYR deserve to lose)
Phil over Buff 4-3 (This one is a toss up. This conference lower seeds rule)

Mtl over Ott 4-2 (The habs have been reading my posts. They're fired up)
NJ over Phil 4-1 (NJ still can't sell out. The most famous clutch and grabs)

Mtl over NJ 4-3 (NJ just makes me too sick to my stomach. NJ still an eyesore)

Det over Mtl 4-3 ("Old time hockey coach". One of the Hanson Brothers)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
whatever dude.. what happened in '02 need i remind you.. they were almost eliminated a couple of times.. but pulled it out... they had more old guys on the team than they do now!!!!!!

as I have always said.. Better with age!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HabsRule said:
After watching the Habs last night, and Saturday, I'm even more confident. GO HABS!!!!!!!!!:D
They have them in a strangle hold now. They win at least one in Montreal and it's over.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Fighting Champ Probert said:
They have them in a strangle hold now. They win at least one in Montreal and it's over.
Yeah hey. I'll be shocked if they sweep. I figure Carolina will win tomorrow night. We'll have to wait and see. If Habs win tomorrow night, it'll be one hell of a battle on Friday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
just a little info on detroit....Ever since the NHL allowed players to play in the olympics (1998) Detroit has won the Stanley cup in every olympic year. Granted thats only two cups but just something to think about. But the way Edmonton's playing I think thats just going to end up being coincedence cus Edmonton's looking for the upset.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
oh so very confident in your hockey club.. are you crossing over :p
its only been two games!!! sheesh.. when its the final horn for the series and edmonton has it in the bag then i will believe it...

there will be an upset.. but i dont think it will be detroits! after last nights come back for that tie.. i cant think any different.. so what if they lost.. they were down 0-2 in 2002 and what did they do against vancouver! they beat the tar outta them! same difference different year!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Detroit is done. there are to old. this team will come back to detroit for game 5 down in the series 3-1.

well what do you think now donald! ya big doubter!!!!:cheeky4: now who won:dunno: did you not watch the game.. we are 2-2:D ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Oh man, dude, I definitely would not underestimate my Avs. They are pulling off some amazing stuff against Dallas, they could go pretty far. But if not, I definitely like Ottawa, they play an amazing hockey game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts