Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys think is the All-Star that least deserved to make the team?

If you want, you can set aside trying to take players from all the teams and just look at the best players making it.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Jason Blake? like seriously how did this guy make it? I think its great to see Brian Campbell on that Eastern all star team

·
Banned
30 Posts
Canuck said:
Jason Blake? like seriously how did this guy make it? I think its great to see Brian Campbell on that Eastern all star team
Do you even watch hockey? Jason Blake is the most under rated guy in the NHL.

But onto topic, I voted Yannic Perrault.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
ShooterMcGavin said:
Do you even watch hockey? Jason Blake is the most under rated guy in the NHL.

But onto topic, I voted Yannic Perrault.
They could have picked a lot more guys before they picked Jason Blake.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Blake and Guerin are my top 2 undeserving. Guys Perreault is having an amazing season with the Yotes. He deserves to be on the all star team. I mean the 29 other GM's in the league are kicking themselves for not signing that guy.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Bill Guerin.

A thing could be said for Yanic Perreault and Brian Rolston as well, but Guerin is tops for player voted in for sake of "team representation".

A case could be made that onl 17 of the top 50 Points getter in the NHL are from the West, but even then the only 1 of the 17 players is Rolston. Guerin and Perreault aren't even there.

As for jason Blake: As good a season as he was having up to being named to the team, there are still many players in the East that should have been taken ahead of him.

Same with Justin Williams, and even Erick Staal (as much as I like them both).

None of those players should have made it, especially ahead of Afinogenov and Brind'Amour.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seriously, how did Guerin get in the All Stars? What did he do? ps, Parreault has been overrated since he signed with the Islanders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts