• Tomas Plekanec

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I voted Cristobal Huet! 1st in save % 9th in goals against, 12 wins and only 3 loses! I would also say Souray hes been doing a pretty awesome job also.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huet has been playing amazing but i voted for Souray since he leads the team in goals and is a truely great defenceman.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Huet and Souray are easy choices (and probably right), I went with my favourite Hab, Mike Ryder!

Huet might be the best goalie and both he and Souray should be in the ASG.

Does anyone else think that next year we'll all be saying Guillaume Latendresse, cause I do!

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shookem said:
Huet and Souray are easy choices (and probably right), I went with my favourite Hab, Mike Ryder!

Huet might be the best goalie and both he and Souray should be in the ASG.

Does anyone else think that next year we'll all be saying Guillaume Latendresse, cause I do!
I sure as hell do, That kid is great. Only 19 years old too, hes going to be very very good in the next couple years and so on

·
Registered
903 Posts
IMO not next season. It'll probably still be Higgins, Koivu, Huet etc... I'm not saying Souray because I don't know if he'll still be part of the canadiens next season. Lats is starting to play amazing hockey though.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I voted other, and will have to say Chris Higgins. He's been out with an injury for a while, but before he went out I thought he was by far Montreal's best player (and he's returning tonight).

For now though, I guess I'll have to go with Saku Koivu, and Christobal Huet behind him second.

·
Registered
77 Posts
definetly koivu hes been playing amazing by far the best player in leadership on and off the ice. This guy is an example for the league

1 - 10 of 10 Posts