Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexander Mogilny has done nothing in the new league he has been assigned to, because he is not a good player any more. I thought this guy would never end up in the AHL in the first place. In the second place if he did end up in the AHL he would dominate it and show he can play in the NHL but no. He is done and it's depressing since he had such a great career up until this year. He is either going to be traded by the deadline (which is the best scenario for him), retire and go play in Russia (which is a mediocre scenario), or end his career in the AHL with Albany and never play again when he has had more points than his games played in his entire career in the NHL. He also has got 100 points in two seasons before in his career which is a great accomplishment. I don't see why the Devils put him in the AHL. So what if he isn't worth his contract. Put him on the fourth line of the Devils. He was doing okay in the NHL this season. He is way better than Grant Marshall, Jay Pandolfo, and Erik Rasmussen who still remain on the Devils team.

But yet again Mogilny should have been playing like he was worth his contract. By playing like he was worth his contract he should have gotten a point ever single game and contribute well. Since he has been in the AHL the Devils have been above .500.

·
Registered
19 Posts
well maybe its his bad luck or he is not his form correctly.

I hope you see where i am going like he is good just can't perform right now. I have same expectations from him, but i think he is not done yet. He'll make a come back, and i dont care what other people think.

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smub said:
well maybe its his bad luck or he is not his form correctly.

I hope you see where i am going like he is good just can't perform right now. I have same expectations from him, but i think he is not done yet. He'll make a come back, and i dont care what other people think.
I think he is going to retire soon and play in Russia. It's "Sad But True," like Metallica says.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts