Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased the Inhaler WM03 Mission roller hockey blades to replace my 20+yo Mission Proto VS’s. I have the super feet footbed in them and I took out the oem footbeds. The boots were killing me on my first pick up game and it was rather embarrassing because I spent more time off my feet than on the court. The blades were not baked before the first pick up and the outside of my blades were killing both feet. I took it to the shop on Tuesday to have them bake them but I have not attempted to skate in them since. My question is does anyone have the same blades and if so did you bake them and how did they fit afterwards? I can’t tell yet but I would like to take a heat gun to it to mold it some more but I don’t know how. If anyone has t to he experience please let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
24 Posts
Hi, Gqsmooth, welcome to the site! I have no experience with roller hockey so I can't offer any advice. I hope some of the other posters here will see your post and respond. Please feel free to look around the site and post wherever you think you can add something!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts