Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The memorial cup is coming soon since the OHL season has finished and the WHL and QMJHL are almost finished. Who do you think will enter the cup playoffs? Who do you think will win the memorial cup?

I think London and Petersborough of the OHL will enter the playoffs. Quebec from the QMJHL will enter along with Medicine Hat from the WHL. I think London will win once again in the finals against Medicine Hat.

I think Vancouver and Medicine Hat will go to the WHL finals but Medicine Hat defeats Vancouver. Londong will go and Petersborough since Petersborough finished with a better record than the Vancouver Giants. Then from the QMJHL Quebec will beat Moncton in the finals to advance to the memorial cup. I like junior hockey since there are so many good players in it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Moncton and Quebec will be in it from the Q and London from the O, dont know about WHL

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boycie said:
Moncton and Quebec will be in it from the Q and London from the O, dont know about WHL
Quebec and London will make it but I don't know about Moncton. I think Petersborough will beat them out of the spot. From the WHL I predictit will either be Medicine Hat or Vancouver. I hope Vancouver but I bet Medicine Hat will.

·
Registered
41 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Quebec and London will make it but I don't know about Moncton. I think Petersborough will beat them out of the spot. From the WHL I predictit will either be Medicine Hat or Vancouver. I hope Vancouver but I bet Medicine Hat will.

Moncton is hosting, so they will be in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts