Hockey Fan Forums banner

Meeting the Bruins

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sentinel20 
#1 ·
This probably isn't as big of a deal to many of you, especially those of you who are in Boston but...

Which of you have got to meet bruins? which ones? where? why?

Being from small town saskatchewan, it was rare that I would end up bumping into a Bruin... But I did. In Craik Saskatchewan, the home town Boy JEREMY REICH was there, I got his autograph, talked hockey, It was probably one of the greatest moments of my life.

Reich, is the one and only bruins I have ever met.

(That is if you don't count Jordan Knackstead, Drafted by the Bruins in the 7th round in the 07 Entry Draft. He's a moose Jaw Warrior and I got to meet up with him as well once)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats great that you got to meet a Bruins player. I am alkso a big Bruins fan, and my greatest thrill was meting one of the greatest of all in Bobby Orr. It was quite a while ago now, but i got his autograph and my picture taekn with him. I have also in the past met former Bruins Johnny Buzcyk,Brad Park,Bill Ranford,Jiri Slegr,Brent Hughes and Ivan Huml. I also know their head scout Scott Bradley as i live in the same town as him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.