Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
lingus said:
Wait, Lou hasn't even indicated that he wants him yet!

It's a bit early to be drunk on the Kool-Aid just yet, but...

Kool-Aid anyone?

If you "vast" hockey knowledge tells you Markov is a bad or mediocre defender, then you should go do yourself a favour and watch some hockey games before posting again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You yourself agreed that he is behind our old top 2 pairs on defense. All I'm saying is that if he doesn't equal the abilities of those 4 we lost, he is a step in the wrong direction.
You actually agree with everything I've said, or will say in the future, you just don't know it yet!

·
Registered
765 Posts
lingus said:
You yourself agreed that he is behind our old top 2 pairs on defense. All I'm saying is that if he doesn't equal the abilities of those 4 we lost, he is a step in the wrong direction.
You actually agree with everything I've said, or will say in the future, you just don't know it yet!
You had those 4 defensemen before the salary cap. It isnt possible to load your top 2 D lines like that anymore.

Danny Markov is a stay at home defensive defenseman who is an asset to any team. Only reason he hasent been signed is because hes obviously asking for too much.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Well, I should have known that ungar/lingus wasn't going to change. That's the last time I give somebody a second chance.:cool:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts