Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
canucksman said:
Bluntz11 said:
He deserves the cash, but i don't see Florida giving him it. So i guess he'll be traded.
ya the panthers are really going to trade there franchise player, and vezina candanate. :roll:
Well if they can't afford to keep him it might have to come to that!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leaferfan87 said:
canucksman said:
Bluntz11 said:
He deserves the cash, but i don't see Florida giving him it. So i guess he'll be traded.
ya the panthers are really going to trade there franchise player, and vezina candanate. :roll:
they will find away :wink:

the flames found a way to resign Iginla, the Habs found a way to sign Theodore, so I can't see why not the panthers would trade Luongo.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
canucksman said:
Leaferfan87 said:
canucksman said:
Bluntz11 said:
they will find away :wink:

the flames found a way to resign Iginla, the Habs found a way to sign Theodore, so I can't see why not the panthers would trade Luongo.
Yeah but Iginla and Theodore play in a city that cares about hockey, Luongo does not.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Sounds too me like he picked this time or rather his agent did. Right before the CBA so he can secure a fat contract before a potential salary cap, he knows he wouldnt be able to squeeze any money by the time he becomes a rfa because teams wont be paying huge salaries anymore.

Technically Florida can get alot for him, like a #1 prospect goalie like Ray Emery or even Antero Nittymaki and tons of #1 draft picks and money just for him, name his price all the teams going after Hasek now would go after him. its a strange position

1 - 10 of 10 Posts