456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As bad as the Kings have been, they are just not good
enough for the powerful Canucks. Get your brooms,
Canuck fans, this is a four game sweep for Vancouver

·
Registered
681 Posts
How many games, if any, will Bitz get on that stupid elbow to the back of the head?

The Canucks basically shot themselves in the foot and through 40 minutes of play were on the PK for 12:30.

I think they tried to hard to be tough and show they couldn't be pushed around but in the end they should have played their game.

Nice to see Luongo let in one of his usual shots from the corner at almost the goal line.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
How many games, if any, will Bitz get on that stupid elbow to the back of the head?

The Canucks basically shot themselves in the foot and through 40 minutes of play were on the PK for 12:30.

I think they tried to hard to be tough and show they couldn't be pushed around but in the end they should have played their game.

Nice to see Luongo let in one of his usual shots from the corner at almost the goal line.
I don't know if Bitz is a repeat offender but I'm saying 2 if first time 5 if repeat.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Someone should call the Canucks and tell them its the playoffs.

Maybe after they get swept and the Penguins get swept, they can all have a mini golf tournament.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Should be an interesting game tomorrow. IF louongo is done in Canucks threads I wonder who would be sucker enough to take that contract? Man Gillis would have to make the Pot pretty sweet to get somebody to take a 5.5 million cap hit for 10 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts