Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any sites out there that sell old NHL/WHA DVD's or videos? To be specific, I'm looking for old Red Wing games from the mid-late 70's, as well as defunct teams like the Cleveland Barons, and WHA games. I've found some sites, but nothing as far as 70's Wings and/or Barons games.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ts8586 said:
Are there any sites out there that sell old NHL/WHA DVD's or videos? To be specific, I'm looking for old Red Wing games from the mid-late 70's, as well as defunct teams like the Cleveland Barons, and WHA games. I've found some sites, but nothing as far as 70's Wings and/or Barons games.
you can ask this guy http://www.outmilk.pisem.net/fortimelist.htm

his website says that he has more to update and he just left a thread on these forums I don't know if you saw it or not. Ask him he might be able to help you I'm guessing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would also like to know of any site which contain old games on DVD... particularly, I am looking for APRIL 20th, 1997 EDMONTON V. DALLAS if you know where I could get a copy...

reply here... thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a dvd set of old WHA games... Edm V. Jets; AVCO Cup Final Jets V. Edmonton and Jets V. Someone; and Soviet Red Army team V. Whalers.

You should check it out!

I am STILL looking for the Game Oilers V. Dallas April 21st, 1997.

If youj have a copy, please let me know...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I am looking for the 1981 Canada Cup final (USSR vs Canada) with English commentary. Could anyone help me? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody !
Me too, I am searching for old games. Especially these :

Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs Monday January 13, 1986
New York Islanders vs Vancouver Canucks November 25, 1978
Los Angeles Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers October 10, 1976
Philadelphia Flyers vs Colorado Rockies December 3, 1977
Toronto Maple Leavs vs Pittsburgh Penguins November 24, 1982
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Toronto Maple Leafs January 24, 1983
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Toronto Maple Leafs February 21, 1983
Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Rangers March 16, 1977
Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins November 15, 1980

Do you know someone that can have them ? I'm not searching for anything else. I could send you my tradelist if you have any of these games.
Thanks a lot in advance !
Best wishes,

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts