Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the site grows we have a need for moderators.
If enjoy discussing Pro Hockey and want to help promote the site and make it grow, please let me know!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'd love to as well.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
caps07 said:
I'd love to as well.
It's a little early in your career here at HF.com to make you a mod right now but in a little bit if you're still interested we can examine it a little closer.

It's good to know you're interestd though, thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
shookem said:
It's a little early in your career here at HF.com to make you a mod right now but in a little bit if you're still interested we can examine it a little closer.

It's good to know you're interestd though, thanks!
No problem. As you can see, only having been a member of these forums for 2+ days, already having 13 posts, I'll be a very active member.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
caps07 said:
No problem. As you can see, only having been a member of these forums for 2+ days, already having 13 posts, I'll be a very active member.
You seem very enthusiastic and I look for to reading your posts and seeing you around the board.

·
Registered
867 Posts
shookem said:
You seem very enthusiastic and I look for to reading your posts and seeing you around the board.
I love my Caps, and have since about 1987 and love talking about them and hockey in general. I've had Center Ice the last two seasons, and while I'm not as enthusiastic about the games this year, I enjoyed them greatly last year.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I wouldnt mind being a mod on the Oilers, Flyers or Blackhawks forum if the chance comes up in the future.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
RStar said:
I wouldnt mind being a mod on the Oilers, Flyers or Blackhawks forum if the chance comes up in the future.
Alright thats good to hear. Anyways welcome to the forum, and Once you continue to post on this site and become a good contributing member Im sure It will be no problem for you to get a mod job on one of those teams.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Canuck said:
Alright thats good to hear. Anyways welcome to the forum, and Once you continue to post on this site and become a good contributing member Im sure It will be no problem for you to get a mod job on one of those teams.
Good call.

Give it a little bit but I can attest this guy is a hell of a poster.

Even though the greatest poster in the big city never made his illest crew list :boo:.

Anyways, it's good to have you on board Rstar. Let the good time roll.

·
Registered
765 Posts
shookem said:
Good call.

Give it a little bit but I can attest this guy is a hell of a poster.

Even though the greatest poster in the big city never made his illest crew list :boo:.

Anyways, it's good to have you on board Rstar. Let the good time roll.
You never pm'd me to join.

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RStar said:
Spend some time here first. I discuss all appointments with the super mods first.

Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to be a mod I know I only have two posts but im a Admin on a wrestling forum so I have potential. Also I would like to be (If im chosen) A Penguins or Red Wings mod.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm very interested in becoming a moderator, I know right now I don't have the activity to show for it to prove I'll be active but hopefully I can show that in the near future. I've had many moderator positions on different forums across the internet and I'm very used to the vBulletin forum system and know how to use it. I've also been an admin/owner of one sports forum called CTL (Cross That Line). Hopefully when my activity here picks up you guys might consider me.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Is 157 posts in barely over 2 weeks enough?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
caps07 said:
Is 157 posts in barely over 2 weeks enough?
It depends. OT stuff doesn't really count. A good idea is to show what you would do in your desired forum.

So for example, if you wanted to be a Caps mod, if you made discussion threads in that forum, it would go a long way.

·
Registered
184 Posts
shookem said:
It depends. OT stuff doesn't really count. A good idea is to show what you would do in your desired forum.

So for example, if you wanted to be a Caps mod, if you made discussion threads in that forum, it would go a long way.
Good thinking. Is there currently a predators moderator position open?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts