Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are almost all of my autographs minus my bob rouse and Tomas Holmstrom.....(this is fixed, now all my autographs are here!!!)

that is my scotty autograph, i took two so you could see how nice he was to personalize it for me.:D the best coach in all sports!!!!

i will post more in a few mins.. i want to get the rest of the addresses down.. alright well enjoy these for now ;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

This one is of course of brett hull....

Chris Chelios..... as a blackhawk... ah well, i still like this picture of him!

Johan Franzen!!! MULE!!!!! he really didnt say much.. just hi. was interesting to say the least.

yay, Hank!!!!!!!!!! I met him.. so, so shy he is!!! was a really nice kid.. this is the first year he was with detroit in november of 2002, where i stood in line like three hours in freezing cold weather!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

MR HOCKEY AND HHOF LEGEND BILL GADSBY!!!! *thanks dad* he met them both at the hockey game i was supposed to go to.. but you can thank my freakin sucky teacher at jackson community college for putting an end to that. she said she would fail me if i went to the hockey game that my dad payed almost three hundred dollars a ticket for! I was pissed when i found out they were there. I will MEET MR HOCKEY ONE DAY!!!!!!!!

it was macs first game back in detroit when that signing took place in december of last year.

i was bummed yet again when my grandfather got to meet mr and mrs hockey, but he was sweet enough to bring me back an autograph.. last december yet again..

my favorite moment on picture and signed by Darren McCarty... sorry the quality sucks on this one.. the frame needs to be recleaned.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

finally one of my favorite player, i bought it.. didnt get to ever meet him:( but i have the authenticity papers, and bought it from a sports memorabilia store... so this ones a goodie.. I miss you shan!!!

one of my favorite goaltenders all time.... other than hasek and sawchuck.

Last but not least, the great one, given to me by a guy that has known me since i was about a year old.. he knows, i love the game, he knows that hockey is one of my favoritest things in all the world.. he told my dad how does she feel about gretzky.. dad says she respects and likes all hockey players. except patty roy! and the guy handed him this autograph thats shown.. this guy has also given me a vintage '54/'55 stanley cup championship team picture.. I consider this older guy a great friend.. especiallyl in hockey.. hes got alot of memorabilia and was willing to share a small piece of that.. and for that, im very greatful....

Ps: I almost forgot, another not pictured is Dominik Hasek!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

this is bob rouse, i went upstairs everyone!!!!!!

Holmstrom, was one of the nicest ones I have met outta the group.. really talkative, he acted like he knew everyone and that we were all pals. really super cool guy.. had a great personality, and im so glad I got to meet him! Thanks for the autograph Homer!!!

oh and my favorite present wings goaltender , DOMINIK HASEK!!!! WOOOT!!!! I LOVE DOM!~

If anyone has an autograph they would like to share please post it in this thread!!! Thanks. Id love to see what everyone else has.. or if you have any older game day stuff like from any team like an old picture or something.. that would be cool as well.. im going to put my '54/'55 stanley cup championship picture!!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I have a few autographs mostly from Tampa but my most prized ones my Vincent Lecavalier ones, I have a Sidney Crosby autograph and I got a autographed Tim Taylor jersey. I actually got a lot of Tim Taylor autographed stuff, his in-laws live here and when they found out I liked Tampa I got a bunch of things!

My other autographs I have:
Ruslan Fedotenko
Freddy Modin
Andrew Ference(2)
Craig Conroy
Darryl Sydor
Jose Theodore
Nikolai Khabibulin

Those are some nice autographs Shanny!!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
The only autograph hockey item I have is a USED AND AUTOGRAPHED ALEXANDER MOLGILNY STICK !!!

I have football items as well. If an you of you want to know what they are just ask it here !!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amanda said:
I have a few autographs mostly from Tampa but my most prized ones my Vincent Lecavalier ones, I have a Sidney Crosby autograph and I got a autographed Tim Taylor jersey. I actually got a lot of Tim Taylor autographed stuff, his in-laws live here and when they found out I liked Tampa I got a bunch of things!

My other autographs I have:
Ruslan Fedotenko
Freddy Modin
Andrew Ference(2)
Craig Conroy
Darryl Sydor
Jose Theodore
Nikolai Khabibulin

Those are some nice autographs Shanny!!
thankyou, i tried.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts