Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember him? He was definitely an awesome fighter, that fight against Gino Odjick was just awesome to watch, he had a good right hand. Only two seasons in the NHL and over 500 penalty minutes. Hes just insane, and remember how he threw rocks at that church and was arrested? Definitely one of my favourite fighters of all time.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The last word I got on the Missing Link was that he was playing in a Native American League in Western Canada on a team with Sasha Lakovic coached by Dody Wood.

However he was cut a few days ago.Know nothing nore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
.....some good stories to tell

I haven't been on the web for some time now looking for our good 'ol friend Link, but glad to see he's still the topic of conversation. You know that roommate he stole the TV from and urinated on his bed? That was me. Sad to say, and for the record it was my couch. Link was arrested that night and we made the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle and the San Jose Mercury News. Below the article in smaller print it talked about Lemieux finding out he had cancer. Talk about Link being bigger than life in the Bay area for a couple of years. He moved in with me in San Jose, actually came over and didn't leave, because he thought he could drink in San Jose while the Sharks played in San Francisco and no one would notice. If anyone is interested in some wild stories, I have them. I was there, and he told me about stuff nobody has mentioned yet online. Yup, he is insane. I think it was Dean Lombardi who said when he resigned from the Sharks, the worst thing he ever did was get Link Gaetz........

·
Registered
3 Posts
MMA freak said:
Does anyone remember him? He was definitely an awesome fighter, that fight against Gino Odjick was just awesome to watch, he had a good right hand. Only two seasons in the NHL and over 500 penalty minutes. Hes just insane, and remember how he threw rocks at that church and was arrested? Definitely one of my favourite fighters of all time.
Just reading MMfreaks post. Link didn't throw rocks at a church, he shot out the stain glass windows. He said he didn't mean to, he was aiming at the church bell. Arrested for that one too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hockey was new in the area, the fans loved to see fights, and that's what he did best. They didn't have any superstars on their team, and he was easy to pick out in a crowd. One on one he was a great guy, but out in public he had an image to uphold and was definitely the tough guy. He's the only guy where you mention his name and people grin......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts