1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSN.ca Staff
12/2/2006 2:24:27 PM

Andre Roy is returning to Tampa Bay.

The Lightning claimed the 31-year old left winger from the Pittsburgh Penguins on re-entry waivers today. The Penguins are responsible for half of Roy's salary which will count against their salary cap.

Roy was a member of the Lightning from 2001-2004. He had his best NHL season with the club in 2002-03 when he notched 10 goals and seven assists.

FULL STORY

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I am glad Tampa got him back, they have been missing that physical force that he brought to their game.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They need something to give them that spark, maybe he'll be the one? He definitely has it in him!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
panoo said:
They need something to give them that spark, maybe he'll be the one? He definitely has it in him!!
Hopefully, Chris Dingman was their physical force but hes not their any more so hopefully he will take the pressure of all the other players. Although the other players should be physical but a guy like Fedotenko for instance he hasn't recorded a lot of points this season and he is a decent player. He's pretty much the only real physical guy I can think of on Tampa, maybe Boyle and sometimes Sarich and Lecavalier. Anyways I hope this works out for them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts