Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I agree. They have a solid goalie that can steal games for them and unlike previous cinderella teams like Anaheim, Minny, and Carolina, Nashville can skate and score goals.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jason said:
Alberta John said:
Let's go Nashville?

Let's FOLD Nashville!
I think you're mad about the Preds defeating the Flames.
Add that to the list!

-I'm also mad about Nashville having an NHL franchise while Winnipeg and Quebec don't!

-I'm also mad about Nashville being one of the many teams that have ruined this once proud game.

-I'm also mad that while the city of Nashville could not give a crap about the Predators, they still stay.

Get the drift?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
There is only one person on the Preds I like and that is Tootoo. I hope Nashville some how drifts away and loses the rest of thier games. Nashville couldn't give a rat if they even had an NHL team or not. They just care about country music.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
big_e said:
There is only one person on the Preds I like and that is Tootoo. I hope Nashville some how drifts away and loses the rest of thier games. Nashville couldn't give a rat if they even had an NHL team or not. They just care about country music.
I like Steve Sullivan, he is one of my favorite players.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
paulpierce999 said:
big_e said:
I like Steve Sullivan, he is one of my favorite players.
Sorry, I forgot about Sullivan. Hes a player I like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts