Hockey Fan Forums banner

281 - 300 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
<3

Hi everyone!

My name is Steph. I'm from TEXAS, & I just turned 19 years old. I'm really little, about five foot even.
I'm a full-time college student. I'm double majoring in English & Athletic Training. I'm the cheerleading captain and I also play Softball and Soccer.
Cheerleading is everything to me, but I really really really love Hockey. I play inline hockey for my college on the all-guys team. I would play ice, but this is Texas, and I'm from the deepp south, so there is no ice. haha.
I have four older brothers & my dad's a head high school football coach. Unlike other girls, I can quote to you tons of statistics about football. It's pretty much life down here.
But I really love hockey, and I'm starting to get more into it.
I love the Stars, the Penguins, & the Blackhawks.
I'm pretty mad that the Blackhawks traded my boy Versteeg to Toronto, but I'll get over it. :)
My favorite players are Malkin, Crosby, Fluery, Toews, Ovechkin, Kane & an un-heard of player, who played for the Penguins in 92, named Peter Taglianetti (he's my friends dad) haha.
Well, thats aboutt it. Talk to yall soon!

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Hi everyone!

My name is Steph. I'm from TEXAS, & I just turned 19 years old. I'm really little, about five foot even.
I'm a full-time college student. I'm double majoring in English & Athletic Training. I'm the cheerleading captain and I also play Softball and Soccer.
Cheerleading is everything to me, but I really really really love Hockey. I play inline hockey for my college on the all-guys team. I would play ice, but this is Texas, and I'm from the deepp south, so there is no ice. haha.
I have four older brothers & my dad's a head high school football coach. Unlike other girls, I can quote to you tons of statistics about football. It's pretty much life down here.
I'm pretty mad that the Blackhawks traded my boy Versteeg to Toronto, but I'll get over it. :)
My favorite players are Malkin, Crosby, Fluery, Toews, Ovechkin, Kane & an un-heard of player, who played for the Penguins in 92, named Peter Taglianetti (he's my friends dad) haha.
Welcome to the forums,any questions than feel free to ask.Have fun posting here!

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Hi everyone!

Other than your favorite players and teams, you sound like a keeper. Your boyfriend better be taking care of you or he's an idiot.

Welcome to the forums. Go Flyers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
<3, part dos.

Okay, so I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to posts individually. Bare with me here, people. :]]

Yeah, I'm five foot EVEN, not five eleven lol.
I'm like 5'0" 102lbs. Pretty little, but a typical
cheerleading catpain size.

I just broke up with the quarterback of Ohio.
but he's trying to get back together with me,
but I don't knoww. I'm trying to move on from D1 football
players, and start dating hockey players. bahaha
But thanks, all girls deserved to be treated good.

& flyers!? ewww. I'm from Texas, but I also have a
house in Pittsburgh, and the Penguins are amazing <3.
All my friends from pitt, especially the hockey players,
absolutely HATEEEE the flyers. I am not alloweed to
love them, sorry. you understand. :))

I don't really know ALOT about hcokey. But I know
alot for a girll. I'm trying to learn alot more,
thats why I made one of these accounts. I want to
stump my hockey player friends when the quiz me
on trivia questions, instead of having to cheat
and mass-text all my other friends who play hockey. lol.

Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone ! :]

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
& flyers!? ewww. I'm from Texas, but I also have a
house in Pittsburgh, and the Penguins are amazing <3.
All my friends from pitt, especially the hockey players,
absolutely HATEEEE the flyers. I am not alloweed to
love them, sorry. you understand. :))
Oh no you didn't. You should make a drastic step to see how much your "friends" actually like you and start cheering for the Flyers. Believe me, it's a lot easier around here if you are a Flyers fan, I promise you won't be tarred and feathered.

Oh by the way, I'm the town jokester.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My friends would love me all the same, but they'd just make fun of me for liking them. The Penguins are amazing though, I don't see why you don't like them. I guess the Flyers are cool too, I just don't know alot about them.
& I hope by the time college restarts up, I can quiz my inline hockey team & kick their bootys ! haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello guys,my name's Phil and i'm from Russia(but i currently live in Greece)
Love hockey so damn much,but here in Greece,we don't have ice hockey rinks!
Not even one:frown:
So..hockey for me,is this forum,NHL 11,KHL & NHL TV!:biggrin:
Glad to be here

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Glad to have you here. Yeah, I was in Greece many years ago, just not an environment conducive to outdoor(or indoor) skating rinks.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
is there no way via satalite to get something like Center Ice to watch the games??? And I assume your talking REAL football and not American football.

·
Registered
21 Posts
is there no way via satalite to get something like Center Ice to watch the games??? And I assume your talking REAL football and not American football.
Yeah,i watch the games via satellite whenever i can.(KHL,NHL,IIHF)

and.yep,REAL football!Or,how you call it...soccer!:biggrin:

281 - 300 of 304 Posts