Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leetch has been sidelined with a deep left ankle bruise he suffered in a Sept. 5 pickup game.

Sportsnet.ca - The New York Rangers will get some much-needed help on defence when they welcome the Colorado Avalanche to Madison Square Gardens on Sunday.
i hope this will help out NYR...Leetch is a good team player and touch defenseman..i hope they win vs. Colorado :lol:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Does anyone know if skate manufacters make a thicker skate boot or maybe one made of a material that absorbs more of shock? Too many players are suffering ankle injuries from taking a shot in the skate.

Hope Leetch leads the Rangers back to some of their glory and saves a franchise mired in overpayments and underachieving. Expect Leetch to anchor the so far pathetic powerplay, and guide the defensive core.

Leetch and Dunham are the only two Rangers who earn their money in my opinion.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
All things considered the Rangers have got off to a decent start. Leetch should make them that much stronger just in time for the rotten Avs. Go Rangers, kick some Colorado ass!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
wow 2 odf the most hated teams duking it out!

ps. did u know that the wings have a higher payroll then the rangers

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
leafssuckiknow said:
wow 2 odf the most hated teams duking it out!

ps. did u know that the wings have a higher payroll then the rangers
I knew it was close but I guess the duo of Hasek/Cujo push them over the top.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Iced Tea said:
Does anyone know if skate manufacters make a thicker skate boot or maybe one made of a material that absorbs more of shock? Too many players are suffering ankle injuries from taking a shot in the skate.
Maybe they should go back to wearing the old plastic style Microns? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts