Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do you think they'll end up?

Who do you think is a good suitor for them?

Both have flaws but both I believe could have a positive impact for a team this season in the NHL.

Allison might look good in a Flames or Flyers jersey, Leetch in a Rangers or Montreal jersey.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I think Leetch might be retiring. I heard that he' thinking more about going into commentation than returning to the NHL. :dunno:

He could still join the Flyers (since I heard they're interested in him), but I'm hearing that he isn't even training. It sounds like he'll be hanging them up really.

I do hope he plays 1 more year though.

As for Jason Allison: Perhaps he's gotta' lose some wait and work on gaining some speed on the backcheck, or show more willingness to play better 5-on-5.

He's good on the powerplay, but I guess he needs to come at a lesser price.

Any words on talks going on with him, or even some speculation? I also heard Calgary before the Season began.

Looks like they'll have to try it with the scoring problems that they have.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
I agree, I think Leetch is going to hang them up!! There's something with his family, but I don't know what it is??

As for Allison, haven't heard anything about him at all??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Allison has been reported to be signing with the flames as they do need a spark for their offence and he might be the guy that does it.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
I dont think leetch would ever go to montreal or any other canadian team. He had a very short stay in toronto and I think the texan wants to stay down south.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts